We’re looking for senior level engineers in the US and EMEA with great communication skills to join our start-up and help create our Global Support team. Are you a highly motivated, self-starter who loves customers?
You will work with our sales and SE teams to resolve technical issues during pre- and post-sales engagements. You will also work very closely with the US support team to diagnose and escalate any critical issues that need 24/7 attention.
We will train the right candidate on the Hedvig software-defined storage technology in preparation for the role. Hedvig is a place where you’ll feel your knowledge grow every day. This is your chance to work with highly motivated people that are enthusiastic about breaking the boundaries of storage and scalability for modern apps in virtual machine and container environments.
- Customers first, and always ensuring the customer is truly happy.
- Frequent communication with customers, prospects and partners.
- Analyze root cause and workaround issues reported by customers.
- Work closely with developers, QA and other support members to create patches and workarounds for customers.
- Create solutions and expand our knowledge base.
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in customer environments.
- Read 3rd party product documentation and work with vendors to identify/resolve any potential configuration conflicts encountered in customer environments.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Three or more years of experience in tech support, IT or similar position.
- Excellent ability and drive for root-causing complex technical problems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong knowledge of storage, DR, HA, and failover
- Strong knowledge of VMware ESX, Hyper-V or XenServer.
- Experience with SAN, NAS and/or hyperscale/hyperconverged storage
- Networking experience is a strong plus
- Scripting experience is a plus.
Think you could be a good fit for this position?
Hedvig does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. An unsolicited resume sent to Hedvig from a recruiter, headhunter or recruiting vendor does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Hedvig and does not obligate Hedvig to pay any fees if the candidate is hired.