We are looking for a Marketing dynamo, with tons of energy and a go-get-em attitude. Our lean and mean Marketing team needs a jack of all trades to fill this challenging role.
Our marketing team is growing and looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our team. We are a creative, team first group who love to collaborate within our own team and throughout sales and engineering teams. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to grow our customer base and directly impact the growth of the pipeline through digital and account-based marketing programs. As a member of our lean and mean Marketing team you’ll help us establish new channels for driving demand, report on key metrics and drive our paid strategy. This role is a highly visible, hands-on, and metrics oriented position that requires a high degree of excellence in both strategy and execution.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement high-impact, multi-channel marketing strategies to generate demand and grow our customer base
- Create high-performing, repeatable programs which blend traditional and innovative marketing strategies in order to deliver measurable results aligned with a thoughtful demand generation strategy
- Manage our paid program from strategy to execution, including paid search, display ads, account-based marketing paid strategy, and more
- Partner and work collaboratively with Sales teams to align the target audience and programs.
- Proactively get feedback to iterate, repeat, and improve programs while tracking effectiveness as measured by first meetings and deals in the pipeline.
- Develop a quarterly plan to manage and allocate budget, establish a spending strategy and cost per lead, first meeting metrics.
Our ideal candidate has done something like this before, in a Startup or Small growing company – and has done it successfully. Ideally, you are also strategic, creative, organized, resourceful with high integrity. This position offers the opportunity for career growth as our team and company grow.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing roles in a start-up or small growing company focused on B2B demand generation, lead acquisition, and executing full lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years experience with Marketo marketing automation platform in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them using dynamic workflows into converted customers.
- 1+ years of experience in working directly with sales teams to build and accelerate deals in the pipeline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with demand generation programs that may include but are not limited to: paid digital channels (paid social, retargeting, ABM ads, syndication, SEM), ABM, meeting makers, marketing operations and out of the box campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to proactively get feedback and incorporate learnings
- Extremely organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Think you could be a good fit for this position?
Hedvig does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. An unsolicited resume sent to Hedvig from a recruiter, headhunter or recruiting vendor does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Hedvig and does not obligate Hedvig to pay any fees if the candidate is hired.