You keep a whiteboard in your kitchen – just in case. You read whitepapers in your downtime. Your family, unfortunately, treats you like tech support. Well, put all this to good use! Help with pre- and post-sales as well as technical marketing at Hedvig!
- Experience working closely with Engineering and Product Management to help define product requirements, new feature requests, and enhancements.
- Familiar with virtualization, OpenStack, Docker and/or cloud environments
- Proven ability to work with partners to enable and encourage them to drive sales of your products.
- Comfortable with providing hands-on support, including installation and troubleshooting, both on-site and remotely as necessary.
- Excited and motivated to guide a product in quickly evolving IT space.
- Between 30-50% travel.
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
- Provide technical Pre-Sales activities and support Account Executives in developing and implementing specific account penetration strategies.
- Take ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts including product demos and whiteboard sessions, assisting customers with design/ architecting, evaluations, POC and benchmarks, system configurations and installations.
- Help staffing Marketing events and trade shows.
Think you could be a good fit for this position?
Hedvig does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. An unsolicited resume sent to Hedvig from a recruiter, headhunter or recruiting vendor does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Hedvig and does not obligate Hedvig to pay any fees if the candidate is hired.