Are you a talented developer? Are you passionate about distributed systems, Big Data, and storage? Then look no further. We want you.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux development.
- Experience with distributed systems software such as Zookeeper, Cassandra, etc. and protocols such as Paxos a big plus.
- Familiarity with distributed data management and design/implementation tradeoffs in building high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems software.
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
- Team player that works well in fast-paced situations and startup environments.
- Participate in building distributed storage systems software.
- Improve performance and scalability of the existing solution.
- Help diagnose and debug complex issues.
Think you could be a good fit for this position?
Hedvig does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. An unsolicited resume sent to Hedvig from a recruiter, headhunter or recruiting vendor does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Hedvig and does not obligate Hedvig to pay any fees if the candidate is hired.