Did you grow up correcting your teachers? Do you have an eye for detailed that’s unmatched? Then put it to use! We’re looking for quality assurance engineers that can help ensure we find and fix bugs before our customers do.
- Solid test engineering background with at least 4 years experience testing software.
- At least 3 years experience with larger storage systems.
- Experience coding in a scripting language.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong written, verbal and collaborative communication skills. A keen attention to detail.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 4 year College degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience with testing large-scale distributed systems (such as large web environments)
- Experience with distributed software such as Zookeeper, Cassandra, MapReduce or Amazon Dynamo
- TCP/IP networking skills
- Fluency in multiple scripting languages (PERL, Python and Shell)
- Ability to tackle white box testing as well as black box
Think you could be a good fit for this position?
Hedvig does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. An unsolicited resume sent to Hedvig from a recruiter, headhunter or recruiting vendor does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Hedvig and does not obligate Hedvig to pay any fees if the candidate is hired.