- Extensive knowledge of front-end code for web applications.
- Experience recommended with jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap, Require.js, Underscore, D3.js and Grunt.js.
- Experience with WebGL and libraries like Three.js or Pixi.js also a plus.
- Ability to create UI with elegant pure HTML+CSS (and Less CSS) solutions where applicable, including animations.
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
- Team player that works well with creative teams and startup environments.
- Knowledge of the storage space and experience creating SaaS apps and dashboards a huge plus.
- Participate in building distributed storage systems software’s GUI.
- Work with the UX/UI team on agile solutions to complex problems.
- Collaborate on the big picture while being able to tackle some gritty challenges solo.
Think you could be a good fit for this position?
Hedvig does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. An unsolicited resume sent to Hedvig from a recruiter, headhunter or recruiting vendor does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Hedvig and does not obligate Hedvig to pay any fees if the candidate is hired.