If you’re part developer and part IT operations, then you, my friend, are a unique individual. And we want you to join us! Come apply your skills to transforming storage for a new generation of apps and cloud infrastructures.
- 5+ years of Linux & VMWare systems experience.
- Expertise with AWS API and Openstack API’s.
- Experience with datacenter and server setup.
- Experience with systems administration and automation tools such as Puppet.
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Set up and maintain our test/dev/production environments, utilizing Vmware/Openstack technologies.
- Setup servers and maintain networks in our datacenter.
- Setup and maintain AWS development environments.
- Complete automation build, provisioning of physical and virtual servers.
Think you could be a good fit for this position?
Hedvig does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. An unsolicited resume sent to Hedvig from a recruiter, headhunter or recruiting vendor does not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Hedvig and does not obligate Hedvig to pay any fees if the candidate is hired.